Hello World(:

Hello World,

All I have to say is welcome to "Living Fifteen".

This is a blog written by teens for teens, just because I feel like we all have pretty much the same problems. Yet, we feel like we are the only ones that go through it! Just know, your not alone(:
(Follow this blog and I will Follow back)

Living Fifteen

Living Fifteen
This is soo truee

Friday, December 30, 2011

Living Fifteen -- the beginning!

Hello World,
This is the first blog post on Living Fifteen!!!!:D
Im so glad I finally got the page set up.. anywayss
Im sure you are wondering what this is about. Well, this blog is for all the teenagers who think no one else has been through the same things they are going through or have gone through! I want this blog to be full of advice for the readers and even sharing their stories! I'll try to post as often as possible! But, for me to make this blog better, I am going to have to have feedback -- so comment and participate in polls! Follow the blog:P

                                                                                                  --Thanksss, L-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

-- haa

"So what we get drunk, so what we smoke weed? We're just having fun! We dont care who sees. So what we go out? That's how it's 'spose to be! Livin' young, wild, and free!"--Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dog

Lifee

Lifee

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
-- Demi